Find a training opportunity
Active Kent & Medway organise Safeguarding and First Aid workshops in central locations across the county. If your organisation would like a closed course, please email email@example.com.
In addition to the Active Kent & Medway workshops you can also search for sport specific courses, training and qualifications available regionally and nationally.
The Active Kent & Medway team host regular webinars to update their partners on the latest national and local developments. Via the link below you will find video recordings of all of the webinars, so you can stay up to date.
Active Kent & Medway workshop information
We aim to provide affordable training and development opportunities for everyone including subsidising some free courses and workshops. To find out more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to book
- We use an online booking system, once you have identified a workshop you would like to attend from our list, please follow the instructions to complete your online application form.
- At the time of making an online booking you have the option to pay online (please note that although online payments are taken through Paypal, you are not required to have a Paypal account), or pay offline by sending a cheque made payable to ‘Kent County Council’ to Active Kent & Medway, Kent County Council, Worrall House, 30 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, Kent, ME19 4AE.
- Your place on the course will not be confirmed until we have received full payment.
- Once we have received full payment, we will send you an email confirming your place on the workshop.
- If you are unable to attend or wish to cancel a booking please contact us as soon as possible by email, to email@example.com, or phone, on 03000 414001. Refunds will be subject to the cancellation policy that is laid out in our booking conditions.
We want to make sure that everyone is treated fairly and equally, and that no one gets left out. That’s why you will find some equality questions on the booking form. We won’t share the information you give us with anyone else. We’ll use it only to help us make decisions, and improve our services.