Our priorities as a team are as follows:
- Prioritise resources to support CYP who are least likely to be active including those from under-represented groups: Lower Socio-Economic groups, CYP with long term health conditions or a disability and Culturally Diverse Communities.
- Continue to influence and collaborate with organisations from the public, voluntary and private sectors which are responsible for, or have a direct role in, helping to improve the lives of inactive CYP, including those in health, social, education and youth sectors.
- Support the workforce to develop the appropriate skills and competencies to engage with CYP who are least likely to be active.
- Support sport and physical activity providers who offer activities for CYP to connect with the organisations who work directly with CYP.
- Focus on our place-based projects and identify several smaller communities in areas of high deprivation where CYP and their families are least likely to be active.
- Monitor and evaluate projects and programmes and share key learnings to shape future delivery.