The following sketch notes were produced from our sharing & learning event which took place in November 2021 with organisations who work with community groups that have been disproportionately affected by the pandemic:
What can be done together to sustain and grow physical activity opportunities?
- Break down barriers between participants, and between coaches and volunteers
- Avoid duplication of activities in one location
- Network, connect and share with other groups, activities and organisations to hear about ideas, experiences and venues
- Continue to offer virtual sessions alongside face to face sessions
- Use noticeboards, posters and word of mouth to promote the activities
- Support volunteers with training and any necessary paperwork
- Go to the participants and offer local activity in the local area
- Improve access to local facilities
Insight, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Tel: 03000 417729
- Email: Karley.Hubbard@kent.gov.uk
"In my spare time my horses keep me busy. Most weekends you'll find me out competing in eventing up and down the country."