We are connecting people and places, by helping existing groups better serve their communities, and supporting residents to be more active, more often.
How are we doing this?
- Through our funding agreement with our friends at Explore Kent
- By supporting our existing clubs with the tools and advice to better understand their communities
- Through our agreement with Port of London Authority, London Sport and Active Essex through the Active Thames Partnership
- By working closely with our friends in Active Travel
- By supporting and engaging those less interested in activity to be active through projects supported by Sport England’s Together Fund.
- By working with our colleagues in Public Health considering Green Social Prescribing and using local population data to inform strategies and plans