Active Kent and Medway in partnership with Kent Trust for Youth Sport is able to provide funding for any club or organisation, looking to encourage and increase participation in physical activity for those living in Kent or Medway (excluding London Boroughs).
Funding could be available for projects such as new programmes, festivals, events, launches or celebrations of activity, that re-engage with their previous audience and/or encourage those new to activity to continue to be active.
Funding of up to £500 is available for any formally constituted, not-for-profit or statutory organisations providing physical activity opportunities. Please note we will not approve applications from companies limited by shares.
Organisations can only apply for one grant per financial year.
What we will fund:
- Facilitator / Coaching costs (up to £40 p/h)
- Venue hire (up to £20 p/h)
- Small scale sport / activity / training equipment
- Marketing and publicity
- Costs towards events such as tournaments or tasters days that encourage increased participation or target new members (Please note: we will not consider repeat applications for annual events)
- Up to 50% of the total project costs
What we will not fund:
- The general running costs of an organisation (i.e. broadband, office space, costs towards regular training sessions that already take place)
- Activity sessions delivered during curriculum time (for Primary schools, this would be covered by the Primary Sports Premium)
- Replacement equipment (Please note: financial provisions should be in place to replacement damaged / obsolete equipment)
- Team/club kit
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) (please see our Coach and Officials Bursary Scheme)
- Costs towards fixed/permanent structures (please see the KCC Capital Grant Scheme for Sport)
- Retrospective costs
- 100% of the total project cost
Follow this link to apply for an Everyday Active Small Grant
Follow this link to view the Everyday Active Small Grant Privacy Notice
Funding and Partnerships Manager
- Tel: 03000 417225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"An early morning run sets me up for the day. Time for myself, exploring local routes and enjoying the countryside."
Business Support Officer
- Tel: 03000 414734
- Email: email@example.com
"I love walking my dog in the beautiful Kent countryside; visiting places I've never been before and making memories with my family."