Workshop places are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Your place is not guaranteed until we receive full payment.
Payment can be made in the following ways:
- Through Paypal during the booking process
- Directly through the Paypal website to our account email address: email@example.com
- By cheque made payable to Kent County Council and sent to: Active Kent & Medway, Worrall House, Kings Hill Avenue, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4AE
Please note that the cheque must have the name of the course and the attendees name written on the reverse.
Active Kent & Medway reserves the right to cancel any workshop due to insufficient numbers. If a course is cancelled then a full refund will be given or the attendee may wish to attend another workshop on a different date.
Any attendee arriving more than 15 minutes late to a workshop may not be granted entry or receive an certificate. This will be left to the discretion of the tutor.
We try to ensure all venues are accessible to all. However, if you do have specific access requirements, please indicate this in the appropriate space on the workshop booking form, or contact us using the contact details at the bottom of the document.
If you are unable to attend a workshop then please let Active Kent & Medway know as soon as possible as you will not be eligible to a refund or a transfer if you do not notify us of your non-attendance once the workshop begins.
Should you need to cancel your place then the following cancellation policy will be used by Active Kent & Medway:
- If notice of cancellation is provided to Active Kent & Medway more than two weeks (14 days) prior to the workshop then a full refund will be issued.
- If notice of cancellation is provided to Active Kent & Medway less than two weeks (14 days) prior to the workshop then a refund of 50% of the course price will be issued, unless the place can subsequently we sold to another attendee.
- If notice of cancellation is provided to Active Kent & Medway less than one week (7 days) prior to the workshop then no refund will be issued, unless the place can subsequently we sold to another attendee.
The minimum recommended age for all workshops is 16 years, unless otherwise stated in the workshop description.
We want to make sure that everyone is treated equally and fairly,and that no one gets left out. That’s why you will find some equality questions on the booking form, relating to gender, ethnicity and disability. We won’t share the information you give us with anyone else. We’ll use it only to help us make decisions and improve our service.
Should you have any questions relating to these conditions are any workshop organised by Active Kent & Medway then please contact us through the following channels:
phone: 03000 414001