The Kent County Council’s Sport and Physical Activity Service is part of the Countryside and Community Development Group.
This Charter is part of our commitment to putting customers first and ensuring excellent customer service is at the heart of our service. The Service considers its customers to be both Kent County Council departments and external organisations and individuals.
To provide a quality service, we aim to:
- be open and honest
- keep people informed, making up to date information readily available via leaflets, social media, newsletters and our website. Alternative formats will be available where requested
- respond to all enquiries in a professional, polite and helpful manner, aiming to return telephone calls within 2 working days and written correspondence within one working week (a voicemail system will be used when the office is not staffed)
- let you know the name of the person you are dealing with and, if your enquiry cannot be dealt with at the time, put you in touch with someone that can help
- keep you informed of progress on any enquiry
- train and develop our employees so they have the right knowledge, skills and awareness to meet your needs
- ensure our communication is jargon-free and easy to understand
- ensure you receive a full explanation of any decisions made and any rights that you have to appeal
- respect your right to confidentiality, privacy and safety
- set, monitor and achieve targets, operating to a detailed annual business plan, which may be inspected by the public or any of the Service’s partner organisations
- consult with relevant partners: in the setting of annual business plan objectives; to gauge customer satisfaction; on the Strategic Framework for Sport in Kent; on other local and national strategies and matters of relevance. All comments and feedback will be monitored and the Service will adapt its delivery as necessary
- welcome customers’ written contributions for its publications.
The Service’s performance will be monitored by: Kent County Council; Sport England; external partners involved in specific projects.
Active Kent & Medway
- Tel: 03000 414 001
- Email: email@example.com